One day I will shoot in 72mm, then.... then they will know...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

now 70mm due to internal consistency

Got a freelance job on saturday filming a wedding. woohoo. paid too, which was nice.
however it totally destroyed my sabbath and left me utterly exhausted most of yesterday.

However, more one-off work was what I was praying for, and its trickling in. I have another job with ******** in a few weeks time, another wedding, but less work from the sounds of things, just assisting.

- - - - -

Also i offered to help Micah out with his project for Tropfest next year.
which is more of me fulfilling someone elses vision, which i recall from a lecture by Ps Phil as being more important to doing your own thing.

- - - - -

Married Couple script is on back burner now as I concentrate on a trilogy which began with 'the way'. I hatched an idea for a second short, and now am leaning towards making three separate films and then joing them together with another sequence floating around my head.

Second chapter is called 'the truth' i know some people are laughing. good for them.

Sadly its going to be possibly even simpler than 'the way', although i'm yet to finish scripting it, and its going to be my project for over the christmas holidays.

the key thing is to get it all finished before Hamish leaves, as I really need to keep using the same guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home