One day I will shoot in 72mm, then.... then they will know...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

...thus spake...

i wrote two new scenes whilst travelling to and from a smallish easterly island.
one at the dinner table, and one at a wedding reception.

even now I am not convinced of the wedding scene.
I think it adds a great deal to character development, but i fear it could be costly.

perhaps a vision of filming what i can afford is too small.

still have to find out how much I can borrow the ENG with beatcam for.
could be nice to shell out and get a better picture.
the pd-150 felt very cold and clinical - and i fear the z1-p with be similar.

-----

meanwhile I filmed my TVC on friday, it was of course due last monday., but these things do happen, I am editing it all together tomorrow in a rush, then I start on the News story.

the news story is to be a small expose on detrimental effects of television.

by small, we will be interviewing a man and his wife/girlfriend. she's gonna be a kinda psychopath, and he will be the eternal pacifist secure in simply lying and absorbing the junk.

fortunately bronny got us all to planning it on thursday night...so i already feel like its in a much better place than my TVC.

also i hope to get at least one proper actor for this piece.
'the way' had a proper actor, but it wasn't a class project.

sigh oh nara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home