One day I will shoot in 72mm, then.... then they will know...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

tesh shoot #1

Got to church at 6.10am ish

too light.

however, I think i will run with it and just shoot from 6-9am or so.
We'll start by shooting the 'deviation' segment, cos i'd prefer that to be darker.

And i think i might change the look/feel in post. cos its gonna be quite hard to do it on location, although I will still get lighting for our actor.

reminder, have to chat with actor and do a rehearsal.

to do a lighting test next wednesday, or not to do a lighting test next wednesday, that is the question.

also remind anna to get red thing for path.

- - - - - - - - - -

also i have to work on smooth hand held dolly shots, i have no dolly. I have no crane. I just have big dreams (sic)
and no budget.

"I have no bird, I have no bush. God has taken my bird and my bush" - Jim Carrey (Bruce Almighty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home