One day I will shoot in 72mm, then.... then they will know...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Post-whisper...

Last saturday around 6am, Hamish & i arrived at church and started setting up gear.

at around 9.30am we packed up and fled to a hot chocolatte cafe in manly.

So we finished the shoot half an hour early which was fantastic.

- - - - -

I shot the whole thing with the light temperature set on inside/fluro lights.
Which tainted everything blue, exactly what I was wanting. fantastic.

We only ended up using lights for some of the latter scenes to really light up Hamish's face to make it stand out.

We had a freak occurence of sun, which almost fit in perfectly.

Also huge thanks to Anna who kept notes comparing what shots I had listed with what I actually filmed.

- - - - -

around 12.30 i think we arrived back at church and began post-production.
at 5pm I had a first cut. and stopped to do sound.

at 7pm I rang michelle and told her that I was finishing up and bringing it over for the dvd.

- - - - -

So basically 13 hours between start of shoot and edit

--- more later ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home